Rare Books, Vinyl Records, Vintage Art & More!
Internet Premium: 17%
• Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, Wire Transfer, and Cash, Visa MasterCard Discover American Express
• Payment Instructions: Purchases made under $2,500 will be automatically charged to the card on file with Proxibid. Payments over $2500 must bring a cashier's check or cash to the auction pickup.
• RCI is not responsible for lost/stolen/misplaced items or accidents. Everything sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, and with all faults without any warranties expressed or implied. Although obtained from sources deemed reliable, the Auctioneer makes no warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. Bidders are encouraged to thoroughly inspect the items in which they intend to bid prior to sales. Absolutely no items will be removed until the auction is completed. Subject to additions, deletions, prior sale, and confirmation.
• ALL PURCHASES MADE BE PAID IN FULL ON THE DAY OF SALE.
• Buyer Registration is to be completed in full online with a valid Credit Card.
A 25% cash deposit via wire transfer may be required if you are not known to the Auction Firm. Failure to make the required deposit may result in the cancellation of bidding privileges. Your invoice will be emailed to you at the conclusion of the auction.
In default of payment of invoices in full within the stated time, Rosen & Co., Inc/Buddy Barton Auctions and Auctioneer may retain all funds received as deposits as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for or removed within the time allowed may be resold at public or private sale without further notice. Any deficiencies and other expenses of resale will be charged to the defaulting purchaser.
If deemed necessary, equipment must be removed by authorized riggers and contractors only. Riggers must present Rosen/Buddy Barton with a valid commercial general liability insurance certificate in a minimum amount of $2,000,000.00 combined single limit per occurrence naming Rosen & Co., Inc./Buddy Barton Auctions as additional insured. Any hydraulic fluid removal and/or oil leaks are the undersigned`s responsibility to remove and clean up. The undersigned purchaser and/or rigger/contractor must take full responsibility for compliance with applicable environmental laws and exercise all reasonable care to ensure that there is no release to the environment or any hazardous wastes or substances as defined in applicable Federal, State, and Local Statues, Regulations, Rules, or Ordinances.
By Appointment Only
For more information, please contact 216.496.4444