Heavy Equipment, Yellow Iron & More!!
NEW DATE!! NEW DATE!! NEW DATE!! NEW DATE!!
Live & Online Heavy Equipment & Commercial Truck Auction
Friday, June 12th, 10AM
Open for preview week of sale: 8-4PM and day of sale 8AM
1170 Ivanhoe Rd., Cleveland, OH 44110
*Date of sale is contingent on the Rules and Regulations pertaining to the Covid19 mandates. If the "Shelter In Place" has not been lifted by this date, this sale will be rescheduled.
Open for bidding....NOW!!
Heavy Equipment: John Deere 644 E Articulating Wheel Loader (Showing 13520 hours. 6 cyl diesel, good rubber, tog controls), Cat 910 Articulating Wheel Loader (Showing 01674, 4 cyl diesel, serial 8OU1932), Komatsu D39EX Dozer (strong under carriage, showing 8935 hrs, Zexel 4 cyl diesel, 6 way 132in blade, set up for Galeo GPS-not included (being sold next) serial D39PX-21A), Topcon GPS System for Komatsu (P/N 9168, S/N 242-1387), Fiat Allis FR15B Solid Tire Articulating Wheel Loader (Fiat 6 cyl diesel, S/N R15B2TZ-590121, engine 8365 25 583, showing 16796 Hrs), Komatsu WA150 Solid Tire Articulating Wheel Loader, Zexel 4 cyl diesel, showing 14860 Hrs, ID# KMTWA051C01074435, serial 74434), 1994 Kalamazoo/United Tractor Model 2500 BEELW Mini Electric Vac Truck, (S/N 21-ID-22, 6000lb max weight), Obeco Co.96" x 168" Flatbed Stake Body Bed, Gehl 4835 SXT Skidloader (4 cyl Deutz diesel, showing 1901 Hrs. Smooth/Quiet. Model SL4835, S/N 10165), Crafco Inc Pull Behind Melter/Applicator (crack filler), EZ Pour Mod, Caterpillar Crawler Dozer (new starter and solenoid, solid runner), Koehring 6625 Excavator (fires tight up, ready to work, 6 cyl diesel, fresh filters), FMC Link-Belt LS-5800 Excavator (showing 4471 Hrs, S/N 41H5, Detroit 6 cyl diesel, cleaner machine. The seller says a "good runner", newer remanufactured Detroit), FMC Link-Belt LS-7400A Excavator (42" tracks, Hrs unknown, Detroit Diesel 6 cyl, Seller says runs/operates well. The machine has been broken down for shipping. Counter weight and stick included), 1996 JLG 120HX 120ft Aerial Boom Lift 4x4x4, Ford A-62 Articulating Wheel Loser, Target Econoline 16" Air Cooled Wisconsin Gas Concrete Saw, Caterpillar 955 Track Loader (showing 2025 Hrs, Cat 3304 4 cyl diesel, S/N 78P52917, trans 44800, 88" toothed bucket, 17" tracks), Elwell-Parker Mdl. E12T20, 25,000 Max Cap Die Cart, Toyota Triple Mast Gasoline Forklift, side shift, factory engine, showing 7386 Hrs, John Deere 16' Steel Deck Tandem Landscape Trailer, Kalamazoo Gasoline Speed Truck.
1932 Ford Flatbed 1.5 Ton Dually (5 sp, 4 cyl flathead, runs and operates. No gages. All steel real body)
Commercial/Contractor Trucks/Trailers: Mack RD690S Quad Axle Rolloff Truck (vin 1M2P264C1XM026735, showing 185168 miles and 16401 Hrs, Maxitorque 5 speed), Ford F-350 7.3L Diesel Pickup Truck (Auto. Showing 272k mi, clean, 5th wheel), 1994 International 4900 Tanker Truck, Mack DM690S Quad Axle Rolloff Truck (showing 883841 mi. 136k Hrs), 1994 Kenworth T300 16' Box Truck W/Fuel/Oil Pump Set up (Show 492k miles), 1996 Kenworth T450 Tanker Truck (showing 37995 mi/7391 Hrs, Cat 3306, 7 speed), 2008 Ford F-350 4x4 Utility Truck (Showing 155,xxx miles, 5 speed standard, 4 port aux, new converters, new clutch, well maintained, very quiet and clean! 5.4 Triton), 1999 Freightliner FL60 19' Stake Truck (under cdl, runs well, miles exempt), 1997 International 4700/T444E Utility Truck, 1991 Kenworth T400 Tractor/Truck (25' frame. Cab/Chassis Showing 89355 mi/6409 Hrs. Eaton Fuller Trans), 1995 Kenworth T450 Tanker Truck (3 compartments totaling 4300 gal), Rogers Co Heavy Haul Beam Trailer, 55ton Triple Axel Transport Trailer, 1993 Amrep Co. Mdl. AMTTR-24, 24' Rolloff Tote Trailer, 35' Duel Tandem Heavy Equipment Trailer, 1998 Volvo 31 yd Rear Load Refuse Parts Truck, Dorsey 45' Flatbed Semi Trailer, 2000 Crane Carriers Co Rear Load Refuse Truck, 1981 Progress Industries Inc 9000 gal /4 compartment Tanker Trailer, 1989 Custom Trailers Inc 9400 gal/4 compartment Tanker Trailer, Heil Co Formula 5000 25 yard Refuse Body, 20' (+5ft dove) x 8' Tandem Equipment Trailer Frame, 1992 Kenworth T600 (Runs and drives well. Cummins N14 motor. Eaton fuller 10 speed. Air ride. mi- Exempt), 2001 GMC W3500 Stake Truck (Diesel. Automatic. 181k miles. Runs and drives well. Texas Truck. Minimal rust. Stake body. Aluminum Ramp), 1998 Kenworth T300 Tractor (8.3 Cummins diesel. 6 speed Allison automatic. Air ride. 11R-22.5 tires. Showing 296k miles), 2006 Chevy 2500 Duramax with utility body (Texas Truck. 191k miles. Runs and drives excellent), 16' x 80" Tandem Concrete Pin and Form Trailer w/ ramp w/ multiple slots, 2002 Ford F-350 7.3 diesel 4x4 Work Truck, John Deere 16' Steel Deck Tandem Landscape Trailer, Mack Cruise-Liner Cab Over Tandem Semi Tractor w/Sleeper, 1994 White Cab Over Semi Tandem Tractor Day Cab, Trailco 20' Dump Trailer, Benders Steel Dual Tandem Dump Trailer.
Recycling/Industrial/Ancillary Machinery/Fuel Tanks: Numerous Fuel Tanks ranging from 500-1000gal, Speed-Lift Mdl. SL5000-A, 5000 lb max cap portable yard dock/lift, Ver-Tech Inc Model M-60 GPI Division Industrial Baler, (2) 51 x 14 Large Universal Yard Line Magnets, (3) Rolling Steel Recycling Hoppers 48" wide. (2) Large 16' tall x 10' wide x 11.5 long Packing Material Hoppers, (5) Somylon PEL Equipment LTD Mega Shark Glass Bottle Crushers (110v Mdl. #BB04), (2) Somylon PEL Waste Production Equipment Baby Jaws (under counter) glass bottle crushers Model #BB01, U.S Air Compressor Co. Horizontal Air Compressor #FA 988, US At Compressor Co LB-2 Horizontal Air Compressor, Western Tank and Steel Corp Model HWD 2412 120 gal Horizontal Air Compressor, (12) HD Steel 6' 7" HD Truck Bumpers, Approx 33" Tall Multiple Strapping/Banding Tables, 24x24 Metal hoppers, (5) HD Plastic Fold Up Storage Totes, (3) Foot/Air Op Bottom Staplers, Edlund Model 1F7 Drill Press, Marathon Bewo Saw, Peerless Power Hacksaw, Grizzly Industrial Inc, G0508 10HP-4 port Dust Collector, APC NetworkAir Warehouse Portable Cooling System Model 4000, SS Carlson Co Band-Tyer Machine Model TM-45, Nederman Mdl. P55 High Vacuum System Large Shop Vac, Lincoln Electric 225 Arc Welder, Accu-Turn Mdl. DU8602 Brake Lathe and Wheel Alignment System, Environmental Brake Services Corp Model 20 Brake Flush System, RobinAir Model 12134B AC Refrigerant Recycling System, (4) Assorted Well Taken Care of Curtis and Western Plow Setups, Numerous sets of solid and segmented Skidloader wheels.
Vintage/Collectibles: Vintage Sears Ted Williams Edition 5.5 HP Boat Motor, Vintage Pepsi Beverage Cooler Model VFD1A, RJ Iron Wood Burning Stove, Vintage Bennet Gas Pump Unit, Graphotype Mdl. 6383 Stamping Machine, Ideal Co Stencil Machine, Belleville, IL, Retro Steel 24x24 hoppers.
• Buying as is, where is with no contingencies, warranties or returns of any kind.
• Location: 1170 Ivanhoe Rd, Cleveland , OH 44110
• Buyer's Premium: 17% online (4% Discount for Cash or Check)
• Payment Instructions: Purchases made under $2,500 will be automatically charged to the card on file with Proxibid. Credit cards will be charged promptly after the auction.
• RCI is not responsible for lost/stolen/misplaced items or accidents. Everything sold AS-IS, WHERE- IS, and with all faults without any warranties expressed or implied. Although obtained from sources deemed reliable, the Auctioneer makes no warrantees or guarantees as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. Bidders are encouraged to thoroughly inspect the items in which they intend to bid prior to sales. Absolutely no items will be removed until auction is completed. Subject to additions, deletions, prior sale and confirmation.
ALL PURCHASES MADE BE PAID IN FULL ON DAY OF SALE.
• Buyer Registration is to be completed in full online with a valid Credit Card. A 25% cash deposit via wire transfer may be required if you are not known to the Auction Firm. Failure to make the required deposit may result in cancellation of bidding privileges.
• Your invoice will be emailed to you at the conclusion of the auction. In default of payment of invoices in full within the stated time, Rosen & Co., Inc/Buddy Barton Auctions and Auctioneer may retain all funds received as deposit as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for or removed within the time allowed may be resold at public or private sale without further notice. Any deficiencies and other expenses of resale will be charged to the defaulting purchaser.
• Preview Date & Times: MAY 21st 2020, 10AM-4PM
• Checkout Date & Times: May 25, 26 and 27th 2020, 10AM-4PM
• When appropriate, the equipment must be removed by authorized riggers and contractors only. Riggers must present Rosen/Buddy Barton with a valid commercial general liability insurance certificate in a minimum amount of $2,000,000.00 combined single limit per occurrence naming Rosen & Co., Inc./Buddy Barton Auctions as additional insured. Any hydraulic fluid removal and/or oil leaks are the undersigned`s responsibility to remove and clean up. The undersigned purchaser and/or rigger/contractor must take full responsibility for compliance with applicable environmental laws and exercise all reasonable care to ensure that there is no release to the environment or any hazardous wastes or substances as defined in applicable Federal, State, and Local Statues, Regulations, Rules, or Ordinances.
• Currency Type: USD
• Shipping Instructions: Buyer is responsible for all shipping logistics and costs. Please contact one of the shippers below or a mover/rigger of your choice for assistance. We do not offer in house shipping or handling for this auction.
• Altracon Rigging - Jason Reinhart, 330-723-4696
• Keller Rigging - Dave Keller 330-606-2394
• Jason Cugini CPA Fab, Repair & Rigging (330) 261-7637
MACHINERY MOVING, TRUCKING, WELDING SERVICE
• National Freight Shippers Inc. Amanda McGill -
email@example.com (440) 223 -5125
Specializes in heavy hauls - Oversize Dimentions and
• The UPS Store -Tony 216-475-7855
firstname.lastname@example.org SMALLS WILL PICK UP AND
• No titled vehicle will leave premises until check clears. Not responsible for any lost, stolen or misplaced items. Not responsible for any accidents. Buyer takes full responsibility for all items purchased.
Thursday, June 11, 2020
For more information, please contact 216.496.4444