Automotive Diagnostic & Tooling, Landscape Equipment & Die Cast Cars
Internet Premium: 17% Sales Tax : 8% - Sales tax applied to Hammer Price. Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, Wire Transfer, and Cash Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Payment Instructions: Purchases made under $2,500 will be automatically charged to the card on file with Proxibid. RCI is not responsible for lost/stolen/misplaced items or accidents.
Everything sold AS-IS, WHERE- IS, and with all faults without any warranties expressed or implied. Although obtained from sources deemed reliable, the Auctioneer makes no warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy of the information herein contained.
Bidders are encouraged to thoroughly inspect the items in which they intend to bid prior to sales. Absolutely no items will be removed until auction is completed.
Subject to additions, deletions, prior sale and confirmation.
ALL PURCHASES MADE BE PAID IN FULL ON DAY OF SALE. Buyer Registration is to be completed in full online with a valid Credit Card. A 25% cash deposit via wire transfer may be required if you are not known to the Auction Firm. Failure to make the required deposit may result in the cancellation of bidding privileges. Your invoice will be emailed to you at the conclusion of the auction.
In default of payment of invoices in full within the stated time, Rosen & Co., Inc/Buddy Barton Auctions and Auctioneer may retain all funds received as deposit as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for or removed within the time allowed may be resold at public or private sale without further notice. Any deficiencies and other expenses of resale will be charged to the defaulting purchaser.
The equipment must be removed, when deemed necessary, by authorized riggers and contractors only. Riggers must present Rosen/Buddy Barton with a valid commercial general liability insurance certificate in a minimum amount of $2,000,000.00 combined single limit per occurrence naming Rosen & Co., Inc./Buddy Barton Auctions as additional insured. Any hydraulic fluid removal and/or oil leaks are the undersigned`s responsibility to remove and clean up. The undersigned purchaser and/or rigger/contractor must take full responsibility for compliance with applicable environmental laws and exercise all reasonable care to ensure that there is no release to the environment or any hazardous wastes or substances as defined in applicable Federal, State, and Local Statues, Regulations, Rules, or Ordinances. Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: Buyer is responsible for all shipping logistics and costs. Please contact one of the shippers below or a mover/rigger of your choice for assistance. We do not offer in house shipping or handling for this auction.
• National Freight Shippers Inc. Amanda McGill email@example.com (440) 223 -5125 SPECIALIZES IN HEAVY HAULS- OVER SIZE DIMENSIONS AND VEHICLES
• Jason Reinhardt Altracon Rigging (330) 723-4696 Keller Rigging LLC - 330-633-6160 David Keller 330-606-2394 kellerriggingllc.com ProLift Machinery Bob @ (440) 336-4071 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Jason Cugini CPA Fab, Repair & Rigging (330) 261-7637 MACHINERY MOVING, TRUCKING, WELDING SERVICE
• The UPS Store - Bill Sweress 216-421-7200. email@example.com SMALLS WILL PICK UP AND DELIVER Preview Date & Times: By appointment only, call Marvin at 216 496-4444 Checkout Date & Times: August 6th & 7th, 10-3PM Location: 16100 S Waterloo Rd , Cleveland , OH 44110 Driving Directions: 16100 S Waterloo RD Cleveland Oh 44110• Buying as is, where is with no contingencies, warranties or returns of any kind.
• Location: 16100 S. Waterloo Rd., Cleveland, OH 44110
By Appointment Only
For more information, please contact 216.496.4444