A1 Welding & Fabricating Inc. Downsizing Auction-Lorain
WELDERS, Forklifts, WELDERS, Industrial Machinery, WELDERS, Tons of Hardware, WELDERS and More WELDERS!
• Buying as is, where is with no contingencies, warranties or returns of any kind.
• Location: 1170 Ivanhoe Rd, Cleveland , OH 44110
• Buyer's Premium: 17% (4% Discount for Cash or Check)
• Payment Instructions: Purchases made under $2,500 will be automatically charged to the card on file with Proxibid. Credit cards will be charged promptly after the auction.
• RCI is not responsible for lost/stolen/misplaced items or accidents. Everything sold AS-IS, WHERE- IS, and with all faults without any warranties expressed or implied. Although obtained from sources deemed reliable, the Auctioneer makes no warrantees or guarantees as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. Bidders are encouraged to thoroughly inspect the items in which they intend to bid prior to sales. Absolutely no items will be removed until auction is completed. Subject to additions, deletions, prior sale and confirmation.
ALL PURCHASES MADE BE PAID IN FULL ON DAY OF SALE.
• Buyer Registration is to be completed in full online with a valid Credit Card. A 25% cash deposit via wire transfer may be required if you are not known to the Auction Firm. Failure to make the required deposit may result in cancellation of bidding privileges.
• Your invoice will be emailed to you at the conclusion of the auction. In default of payment of invoices in full within the stated time, Rosen & Co., Inc/Buddy Barton Auctions and Auctioneer may retain all funds received as deposit as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for or removed within the time allowed may be resold at public or private sale without further notice. Any deficiencies and other expenses of resale will be charged to the defaulting purchaser.
• Preview Date & Times: MAY 21st 2020, 10AM-4PM
• Checkout Date & Times: May 25, 26 and 27th 2020, 10AM-4PM
• When appropriate, the equipment must be removed by authorized riggers and contractors only. Riggers must present Rosen/Buddy Barton with a valid commercial general liability insurance certificate in a minimum amount of $2,000,000.00 combined single limit per occurrence naming Rosen & Co., Inc./Buddy Barton Auctions as additional insured. Any hydraulic fluid removal and/or oil leaks are the undersigned`s responsibility to remove and clean up. The undersigned purchaser and/or rigger/contractor must take full responsibility for compliance with applicable environmental laws and exercise all reasonable care to ensure that there is no release to the environment or any hazardous wastes or substances as defined in applicable Federal, State, and Local Statues, Regulations, Rules, or Ordinances. • Currency Type: USD • Shipping Instructions: Buyer is responsible for all shipping logistics and costs. Please contact one of the shippers below or a mover/rigger of your choice for assistance. We do not offer in house shipping or handling for this auction.
• Altracon - Jason
• Jason Cugini CPA Fab, Repair & Rigging (330) 261-7637
MACHINERY MOVING, TRUCKING, WELDING SERVICE
• National Freight Shippers Inc. Amanda McGill -
email@example.com (440) 223 -5125
Specializes in heavy hauls - Oversize Dimentions and
• The UPS Store -Tony 216-475-7855
firstname.lastname@example.org SMALLS WILL PICK UP AND
• No titled vehicle will leave premises until check clears. Not responsible for any lost, stolen or misplaced items. Not responsible for any accidents. Buyer takes full responsibility for all items purchased.
By Appointment Only
For more information, please contact 216.496.4444