3/18/2020 As the situation with coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, "AUCTION FEVER" is one thing you don’t have to worry about!
Sunday, March 1, 2020
Auction Time & Date
Well Maintained +/-19K SF Manufacturing/Warehouse on +/-2 Acs. in NW Dayton.
Gedico International is a large-scale capacity machine shop consisting of +/-19K SF of manufacturing space in NW Dayton, contiguous to Trotwood. Offices occupy 1,056 SF of space in the main building. Located on approximately 3.5 acres near Gettysburg Ave, SR 35 and the Trotwood corridor. This facility is located with easy access by truck or rail.
• High Bays
• (2) 5 Ton overhead cranes with hooks 18’10” from the floor
• (2) 2 Ton overhead Cranes & (1) 3 Ton overhead crane
(Capable of traveling from one side of the building to the other)
• 9.5” concrete Floors
• Separate 1,600 SF out building w/ 5 Ton overhead crane
• 800 AMP capacity electrical w/ a provision for 1200 AMP
• No underground fuel Tanks (EPA compliant in 1988)
• No outstanding OSHA directives
• Plenty of parking
• Possible room for expansion
• Located near:
12 minutes from Wright Patterson Air Force Base
4.5 miles from I-75
2.5 miles from 35 Expressway
1.5 miles from Trotwood connector Expressway
2.6 miles from downtown Dayton
Machinery sells 10:00AM. Real Estate sells 12:00PM.
Saturday, January 1, 2000
For more information, please contact 216.496.4444